« 70 observations about Heaven
Home Page
Quotes of the day: Rollo May »

Cleaning off the desktop
(permalink)

Published Sunday, April 20, 2014 @ 12:20 PM EDT
Apr 20 2014


Upon reflection, is was kind of obvious Lex Luthor was in the bunny suit.

-----

This year's Easter Sunday happens to fall on the same day as the marijuana holiday, 4/20. Which means no matter what your religion, this Sunday you're probably going to see a giant bunny.
–Conan O'Brien

-----

-----

You can run from your problems. Unless your problem is a cheetah.
-@BillMurray

-----

-----

I judge how safe an area is by the number of lit letters on the Waffle House sign.
-@ChevyChase

-----

-----

Note to self: Telling your Facebook friends that their auras are actually invisible because they don't exist makes them not like you.
-@hemantmehta

-----


An example of Facebook's state-of-the-art subject matching software.

-----

50 years ago, America's biggest employer was General Motors, where workers made the modern equivalent of $50 dollars an hour. Today, America's biggest employer is Walmart, where the average wage is $8 dollars an hour...And Walmart released their annual report this month, and in it was the fact that most of what Walmart sells is food. And most of their customers need food stamps to pay for it. Meanwhile, Walmart's owners are so absurdly rich that one of them, Alice Walton, spent over a billion dollars building an art museum in Bentonville, Arkansas, 500 miles away from the nearest person who ever would want to look at art. And she said about it, 'For years I've been thinking about what we can do as a family that can really make a difference.' How about giving your employees a raise, you deluded nitwit?
–Bill Maher

-----


I can never tell if CNN is engaging in self parody or if they're just dumb.

-----

Last month, over 200,000 jobs were created in the United States. And that doesn't count this one.
–David Letterman

-----

People should announce they'll be a grandma the old-fashioned way-- by leaking that their teen daughter is pregnant the night before the RNC.
-LOLGOP

-----

-----

Plot idea: 97% of the world's scientists contrive an environmental crisis, but are exposed by a plucky band of billionaires & oil companies.
-@ScottWesterfield

-----

70% of our planet is covered in water, the other 30% is covered in idiots.
-@BillMurray

-----

And... the desktop is clean.
-KGB


Categories: Cleaning off the desktop, Miscellany


Feedburner RSS Subscribe  Email Subscribe  Home   Commentwear   E-Mail KGB


Donate via PayPal


Older entries, Archives and Categories       Top of page


Like KGB Report on Facebook and follow us on Twitter

« 70 observations about Heaven
Home Page
Quotes of the day: Rollo May »